Electronic Water Softener for Home
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Sets|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Cabinet Home Water Softener R Series
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Chemical Industry, Home
- Certification: CE, ISO9001,Wqa
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Type: Reverse Osmosis
- Motive Force: Electric power
- Trademark: Martinn
- Specification: 835
- HS Code: 84219990
Home Water Softener
Many water supplies contain hardness minerals and elements that build up inside pips, valves, fixtures and appliances. And make water taste bad. Water softeners filter out these minerals like calcium and magnesium.
With a highly efficient Martin Water Softener, you'll help protect your plumbing and appliances from hard water damage, protect pipes from scaling, corrode and clogging up. Use less soap when you clean and save time by not rewashing spotted dishes and glassware, the dishes will be cleaner, and spotless.
1. Soft water extends appliance life and can reduce energy costs. Hard water produces scale build-up in plumbing and appliances, which can force appliances to work harder, consume more energy and ultimately lead to a shorter life span-costing you more money. For example, water heaters last up to 50% longer and consume up to 29% less energy.*
2. Soft water helps clothes and dishes look better and skin feel smoother, softer and less dry. Soft water lathers better and requires less detergent for laundry; it also allows soap to rinse better, producing brighter, softer clothes and clean, spot-free dishes.
3. Soft water even helps household fixtures look better. The same build-up that occurs inside a home's plumbing also occurs on faucets, showerheads and drains, making them dingy and harder to clean.
4. Martin Water Softeners are energy efficient and contribute to a better environment. In addition, all systems utilize Demand Initiated Regeneration with Salt Saving Technology so the system only recharges when necessary, saving salt and water.
1. Martin Mechanical Valve, Manual Valve, Digital Valve and Fleck Valve available
2. FRP tank with PE inner shell, SS Jacket available for some models
3. Easy installation and low maintenance, Long life and great performance
4. All data below are calculated based on the raw water hardness of 150mg/L
Central Water Filtration System
The Central Water Filtration System uses superior, patented technology to provide healthier and cleaner water throughout your entire home. This system filters out contaminants and sediment that can adversely affect the taste, odor and appearance of your home's water.
Central Water Filtration Provides:
1. Excellent drinking water, Experience great tasting water at a fraction of the cost of bottled water and eliminate the cost and inconvenience of replacing filters.
2. Extended Appliance Life, The Central Water Filtration System filters out sediment particles that can build up in your home's plumbing and major appliances, helping to maintain household water pressure and increasing the performance and life expectancy of your valuable appliances.
3. Softer Hair & Skin, Many municipalities add chlorine to the water supply. Chlorine can damage and dry your skin and hair, and may give off an unpleasant odor. The Central Water Filtration System filters out chlorine and reduces the harmful affects to your hair and skin.
1. Water filters are featured with fine sand and activated carbon
2. Martin Mechanical Valve, Manual Valve, Digital Valve and Fleck Valve available
3. FRP tank with PE inner shell, SS Jacket available for some models
4. Easy installation and low maintenance , Long life and great performance
|Flow Rate at 3bar (m3/h)||1.0||1.0||1.5|
|Max. Flow at 3bar (m3/h)||1.5||1.2||2.0|
Working Temperature (C)
|Working pressure (Mpa)||0.15~0.6||0.15~0.6||0.15~0.6|
|Tank Size (in)||0835||1017||1035|
|Resin Capacity (L)||16.5||11||25|
|Continuous Softening Capacity (m3)||5.0||3.0||7.0|
|Outlet Hardness (mmol/L)||≤0.6||≤0.6||≤0.6|
|Power||Input AC 100-240V/50-60Hz, Output DC 12V 1.5A|