- Model NO.: MT-SFN-835-CPT
- Certification: CE
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Motive Force: Electric power
- Trademark: Martinn
- Specification: 8x35"
- HS Code: 8421990
Many water supplies contain hardness minerals and elements build up inside pips, valves, fixtures and appliance. And make water taste bad. Water softeners filter out these minerals like cakium and magnesium.
With a highly efficient Martin Water Softener, you'll help protect your plumbing and appliances from hard water damage, protect pipes from scaling, corrode and clogging up. Use less soap when you clean and save time by not rewashing potted dishes and glassware, the dishes will be cleaner, and spotless.
* Martin mechenical valve, manual valve, digital valve and Fleck valve available.
* FRP tank with PE inner shell, SS jacket available for some models
* Easy installation and low maintenance, long life and great performance
* All data below are calculated based on the raw water hardness of 150mg/L
|Flow Rate at 3bar( m³/ h)||1.0||1.0||1.5|
|Max. Flow at 3bar( m³/ h)||1.5||1.2||2|
|Working Tempeture( °C)||5-38||5-38||5-38|
|Working Pressure( MPa)||0.15-0.6||0.15-0.6||0.15-0.6|
|Inlet & Outlet||3/4"||3/4"||3/4"|
|Tank Size( in)||0835||1017||1035|
|Resin Capacity ( L)||16.5||11||25|
|Continuous Sofening Capacity( m³)||5.0||3.0||7.0|
|Outlet Hardness(mmol/ L)||≤0.6||≤0.6||≤0.6|
|Power||Input AC 100-240V/50-60Hz|
Output DC 12V 1.5A